Aircall is on a mission is to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Positivity, candor, ambition and commitment — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About the role:
Relationships are important. Which is why we are looking for a people-person who can develop and nurture relationships with an array of Strategic Partners - Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk, Shopify, Pipedrive - to just name a few. You will own the partner engagement lifecycle, and spearhead our initiative to grow revenue via business referrals, co-marketing, and co-selling initiatives from our partnerships.
What you’ll do:
- Be the main point of contact with our partners and direct the partnership lifecycle: from understanding the partner product strategy and helping drive the integration go-to-market to maintaining ongoing relationships and ultimately generating revenue through direct referrals
- Build and cultivate lasting, meaningful relationships with our partners’ AEs, SEs, and leadership to increase awareness of the Aircall integrations
- Engage integration partners to explore different and innovative strategies and opportunities
- Effectively communicate our vision, value proposition, product roadmap, and go-to-market strategy to our partners
- Collaborate with our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams to create partner enablement content and infrastructure
- Prepare tailored presentation materials and conduct presentation and demos to accelerate partner acquisition and retention
- Drive engagement, pipeline, and ultimately revenue through Strategic Partnerships
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, music studio, free food/drinks and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem and opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package with bonus compensation based on performance
- Yearly team offsites to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.