"Alone you go fast, together we go further”, we truly think that working together makes the difference !
Our amazing engineering team is composed by 35+ multicultural people in both Paris and Madrid. We build software on top of voice communication solution as Twilio.
We're organized in squads which allows us to combine different experts (tech, product, design, business) around a specific roadmap project. This drastically improved our productivity by focusing on key subjects and making our own decisions. Trust in one another is the key to success, along with commitment and transparency.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Work on our Phone App and our Chrome extension to improve their performance and reliability
- Deal with problematic such as Real-Time Communications and collaborative call enrichment
- Enhance Admin experience and performance by providing clear analytics visualization
- Work closely with the product and design teams to build the best UX for our clients
- improve logging & tracking to better debug our clients issues
- build tooling for a more robust and faster development process
- Aircall's front-end stack:
- React, Redux, Redux-Saga, TypeScript, Electron, Twilio SDK, Create React App
- A continuous deployment process based on CircleCI & Github releases
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
🌞 Sunny offices in the center of Paris with incredible perks and regular team parties
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)