At Aircall, we pride ourselves in being customer-centric… and in order to improve their experience, we track a multitude of customer actions, call metrics and other data points! We constantly use data to improve our product features and revolutionise the good old phone!
We are looking for someone to help our product, design and business teams obtain the right level of insights that would allow them to make the decisions and actions that reinvent our product everyday.
In addition to the regular responsibilities of a data analyst, we are looking for someone with a proven track record of guiding and mentoring other data analysts in order to help them advance in their knowledge/careers.
*What you will do: *
- Understand customers needs and problems through the analysis of their data
- Follow user engagement and product experience through the right KPIs
- Impact the roadmap of all product squads: analyze a wide range of inputs to make sure they are working on what is needed the most
- Develop the data driven “measure, test and learn” culture at Aircall
- Partner with Product and Tech teams to ensure the pertinence and the reliability of the tracking plans and the product data model
- Inspire the product team by sharing your insights through oral, written and visual presentations
- Coach data analysts and push them towards achieving technical and analytical excellence
What we offer:
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong tables, music studio, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team