**You've just graduated and you are looking for your first position? You are a gifted and talented hunter for sales ? You want to be part of an international and innovative start up in Paris ?
Then keep reading because it's going to be interesting :
*Your Role : *
This role involves researching companies, organize sales outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending to an Account Executive. It is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and smart sales people.
*Your Team : *
--> 4 cofounders and around 160 people from all over the world to work with you
--> 6 persons working on the French market
What You’ll Do?
- The Sales Development Representative/Business Developer works within the sales team and will be working side by side with an Account Executive to uncover and create well-qualified new opportunities which result in closed business.
- Research relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc) and gather key lead information
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads.
- Understand the business and the buying cycle of the leads.
- Highlight Aircall's value proposition to raise curiosity and interest.
- Book demo and meetings.
- Document all daily activities in Salesforce.
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Represent aircall with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
*What we offer: *
- Very high BONUSES and completly uncapped!
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong tables, music studio, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team