Aircall was founded in 2014 and is now one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the world. Its main mission is to bring value to voice communications by focusing on user experience, collaboration and integration with other softwares. With $40 million in backing from Balderton, Draper Esprit, NextWorld Capital and eFounders and supported by the successes of our 5,000+ customers from Expensify, Pipedrive, Travelperk, Adore Me and Sendinblue, Aircall and its international team of 200 talented people is addressing a growing market of $50+ billion.
At Aircall, we are looking for engaged and passionate Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering Team at Paris. These next couple years, our technical challenge is to leverage a fully decoupled architecture and ultimately microservices at scale with a reliable, event-driven infrastructure behind the scenes.
- Volume: Store, aggregate and compute 1M+ events / day today, 100M+ by next year
- Live: Analyse and take live decisions based on 1M+ events / day
- Modularity: Make our stack scale and increase squads' productivity by featuring microservices based on event-driven architecture
- Uptime: Keep a 99.99% uptime while dealing with an exponential activity growth
We are looking for a QA Software Engineer to define, implement and execute QA processes in order to deliver a flawless software to our users :)
As a QA Software Engineer, you will report to our VP Engineering.
What you will do
- Recommend and implement tools for automated testing
- Conceive, update and execute functional test plans for all product components and new features
- Plan and lead necessary test passes, then help triaging bugs
- Align with Product to identify risks in potential features
- Ensure global quality metrics (NPS, % of bad ratings after calls) stay on target
- Work closely with developers to share QA's best practices and ease implementation of automatic acceptance tests
- Set-up a QA software factory with developers