Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry! 📞
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it 👫. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded 🏆
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you are looking for! 🤩
About the role:
We're looking for a Product Partnerships Manager to join the App Ecosystem team and help build the leading app ecosystem for voice. You will be responsible for sourcing new technology partnership opportunities and helping other SaaS companies build and launch integrations on top of Aircall.
You’ll work at the intersection of business and product development and will be an advocate for our partners internally. As the first hire for this role, you’ll have a strategic impact on the next stage of our app ecosystem, scaling from 100s to thousands of technology partners. Your work will directly improve the life of our customers and create compounding revenue opportunities for Aircall.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Work closely with potential technology partners to showcase the value of our ecosystem, help them build, and launch integrations
- Align with several external stakeholders, from Executives to Product Managers, Developers and go- to-market teams
- Collaborate across Aircall functions globally, from Partnerships, Sales, Success, and Marketing to Product and Product Marketing
- Map the SaaS ecosystem and Aircall customer tool usage to proactively source technology partnerships
- Ensure new technology partnerships are constantly being launched and maximize their impact on revenue as well customer experience
- Get involved in the tech and SaaS community to stay aware of trends and identify potential partnerships
- Be an advocate for Aircall externally, and technology partners/developers internally
- Support partners through their integration process with Aircall
- Align with partnership teams to manage and grow partnerships once an integration is launched
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 30+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
🌞 Sunny offices in the center of Paris with incredible perks and regular team parties
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.