This position is based either in our Paris office, our Madrid office, or Remotely in a European country
As the leader of our Voice and Messaging network team, you will be primarily responsible for coordinating cross-functional efforts needed to build, maintain and operate our communications platform. This includes technical and business areas like carrier relations, voice over IP, WebRTC and REST API.
Quality, excellence, and agility drive our day to day processes and you will help us level these up in these domains. Using a variety of tools and technologies, appropriate for each requirement, we are looking to provide the best service for our customers.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Leading and expanding the Voice & Messaging Network team. Main technological areas handled by the team are WebRTC, SIP interconnections, Carrier Relations, Call Quality (testing, monitoring, improving)
- Planning and implementing key initiatives on our Voice & Messaging network in order to deliver our services to our customers 24/7, worldwide with the best quality on the market
- Providing feedbacks and inputs to the organization in order to anticipate voice capacity planning or enforce SLA on quality of service delivered to our 100k+ users
- Ensuring we operate at carrier-grade’s expectations (stability, maintainability, scaling and uptime) and we provide a globally available communications infrastructure by establishing connections between providers
- Being on top of industry standards and technologies around Voice & Messaging in order to help defining longer term roadmaps and strategies
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 30+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.