As a DevOps engineer at Aircall, you’ll be interacting day by day with 35+ talented people in the tech team highly motivated, skilled and passionate by what they do. Our teams are splitted in squads. We need you to spread a DevOps minded culture within the squads.
You’ll be in charge of ensuring the global reliability of Aircall's infrastructure fully hosted on AWS which interacts with numerous service providers (Twilio, Datadog, Logmatic, Sentry). You’ll be involved in each and every Aircall’s infrastructure actions and scaling decisions.
DevOps architecture vision :
Our vision this year is to leverage fully decoupled architectures and ultimately microservices at scale with a reliable, event-driven, auto-healing infrastructure behind the scenes.
We also need to track and identify activities to take actions in real-time. It can be about raising alerts, switching to a dedicated feature, routing to different providers.
To ensure that, we plan to create a very rich and secure data lake with AWS S3, Kinesis, DynamoDB, Lambda, Athena, and other cool serveless stuff. You’ll be part of this challenging but sexy project !
“Every things fails all the time”, we want to embrace that thought and be prepared for when it arrives with performance testing and regular chaos engineering. Think about graceful degradation.
You’ll be expected to:
- Make sure Aircall works 27/7
- Have a strong analysis mind.
- Be pragmatic and solution-oriented.
- Participate and take decisions to scale up our actual stack
- Choose whatever language which make sense to do your job.
- Be a support for the squads : spread a great DevOPS culture to developers.
- Hate security holes and help us level up.
- Automate (nearly) everything: Infrastructure, CI, Deployment, Monitoring, and so on !
- Share your knowledge through communication, documentation and talks.