"Alone you go fast, together we go further”, we truly think that working together makes the difference !
Our amazing engineering team is composed by 35+ multicultural engineers in both Paris and New-York. We build software on top of voice communication solution as Twilio. We are software engineers, not VoIP experts.
We're organized in squads which allows us to combine different experts (tech, product, design, business) around a specific roadmap project.. This drastically improved our productivity by focusing on key subjects and making our own decisions. Trust in one another is the key to success, along with commitment and transparency.
This year, our vision is to leverage a fully decoupled architectures and ultimately microservices at scale with a reliable, event-driven, auto-healing infrastructure behind the scenes. To ensure that, we’re currently creating a very rich and secure data lake with AWS S3, Kinesis, DynamoDB, Lambda, Athena, and other cool serveless stuff. You’ll be part of this challenging but exciting project!
Our tech challenges this year :
- Volume: Store, aggregate and compute 1M+ events / day today, 100M+ by next year
- Live: analyse and take live decisions based on 1M+ events / day
- Modularity: make our architecture scale and increase squads productivity by featuring microservices based on event-driven architecture
- Uptime: Keep an 99,99% uptime while dealing with an exponential activity growth
What you will do:
We're looking for a full stack developer as wellas front-end and back-end developer. You will work in a Squad with Developers, Architects, PM &UX designer, DevOps & QA to :
- Deliver features with great added value
- Improve our technical stack and our productivity by tooling
- Evolve in a strong Engineering Culture