We're looking for people to help us take on the following kinds of problems:
- How can we change the current architecture to a clean/Redux architecture ?
- Should we start to use Kotlin with the current Java codebase ?
- Our current continous delivery tools/system are maybe not enough efficient, how can improve these ?
- How can we improve mobile apps to be more and better integrated with the Aircall ecosystem.
In 2018, we are defining our next mobile strategy to address a new way of adding collaboration on top of voice communications, for mobile population. It is a key challenge in our high-scale development. We will define, develop, release and scale the next generation of our mobile products. It’s the right time for you to join us, as you will be involved in each mobile strategy decisions.
We are seeking for an *experimented Android Engineer (+2 year) *to join our engineering team in Paris. You will work closely with our actual mobile team, you will help to shape our mobile culture by taking team initiatives that have a wide-ranging impact on the team. You will play a significant role in scaling the mobile delivery by defining and setting up development best-practices, continuous integration and deployment systems and above all a modularized and decoupled applicative architecture.
You will be in charge of :
- Designing architecture, code and deliver new features for our Android app.
- Implementing best practices for developing Android applications that target multiple devices and platform version.
- Scoping, estimating and prioritizing our roadmap features
- Accelerate our development cycle by setting up the next continuous deployment system
- Improve our current app architecture. We are continuously looking for improving it.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and shared knowledge.